Penrite HPR 0 0W-30 20 Litres
HPR 0 0W-30 (Full Syn.)
- Full Synthetic
Used in the following Fuel Types:
- Petrol / E10
- LPG / Dual Fuel
Can be used where the following SAE viscosities are recommended:
HPR 0 is a premium, full synthetic, SAE 0W-30 engine oil. It contains a DOUBLE LAYER of engine wear protection with FULL ZINC and Penrite's advanced EXTRA TEN technology.
HPR 0 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged engines.
HPR 0 is suitable for vehicles that specify the use of SAE 5W-20 or 0W-20 oils in the owners handbook.
HPR 0 exceeds the requirements of API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B4 as well as many manufacturers specifications. It can be used where the ILSAC GF-3/GF-4, ACEA A1/B1 and A5/B5 fuel economy specifications are specified.
HPR 0 is not suitable for use in four stroke motorcycles.
HPR 0 is suitable for use in LPG and light duty diesel engines. Not suitable for use in diesels fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
HPR 0 features the Penrite EXTRA TEN in the oils SAE rating. The EXTRA TEN helps protect your engine by using an oil that has a higher viscosity at operating temperature than what is normally specified, thus providing better protection and reducing engine wear in all driving conditions.
- EXTRA TEN provides an EXTRA LAYER of engine protection
- FULL ZINC additive package for superior engine wear protection
- GREATER protection than 5W-30 grade oils
- Less oil consumption that 5W-20 oils
- Reduced high temperature engine deposits
- Minimises sludge formation
- Reduces wear by controlling engine deposits
- Better start up protection
- Suitable for both Petrol and Diesel engines
- API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B4
- Ford M2C913-A/913-B, GM 4718M, MB 229.3
*Although using the same base chemistry, cannot claim API SM or SN due to the full zinc content.
Passes all engine test performance requirements of API SN and SM but although using the same base chemistry, cannot claim API SM or SN due to the full zinc content.
- Will usually ship within 24 hours
- 18,500.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout