Penrite HPR 15 15W-60 5 Litres
Penrite HPR 15 15W-60 (Full Syn.)
- Full Synthetic
Used in the following Fuel Types:
- Petrol / E10
- LPG / Dual Fuel
Can be used where the following SAE viscosities are recommended:
HPR 15 is a premium, full synthetic, SAE 15W-60, engine oil. It contains a DOUBLE LAYER of engine wear protection with FULL ZINC and Penrite's advanced EXTRA TEN technology.
HPR 15 is recommended for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (Including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged and turbocharged engines. It is recommended for use in petrol, light duty diesel engines and LPG/Dual fuel systems.
HPR 15 exceeds the latest European ACEA A3/B4 and API SN/CF requirements, as well as many manufacturers specifications. API SN grade oils have 40% less wear, 40% less sludge and 30% less piston deposits than the previous SM grade oils. It can be used where ACEA A3/B3 is recommended and can also be used where previous API specifications SM (2004-10), SL (2001-04) and SJ are recommended.
HPR 15 is suitable for use in many LPG and diesel powered vehicles; however HPR Gas 10 and HPR Diesel 15 are the primary recommendations in this viscosity range. Not suitable for diesel vehicles fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
HPR 15 features the Penrite EXTRA TEN in the oils SAE rating. The EXTRA TEN helps protect your engine by using an oil that has a higher viscosity at operating temperature than what is normally specified, thus providing better protection and reducing engine wear in all driving conditions.
- EXTRA TEN provides an EXTRA LAYERof engine protection
- FULL ZINCadditive package for superior engine wear protection
- LATESToil technology for less wear, sludge & piston deposits
- Greater engine protection than 15W-50 grade oils
- Less oil consumption compared to 15W-50 oils
- Longer engine life
- Reduced high temperature engine deposits
- Longer synthetic oil life
- Reduces wear by controlling engine deposits
- Better start up protection
- Suitable for Petrol, LPG & Diesel engines
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
- Ford M2C153-E/902-A3
- GM 6094M, MB 229.1
- VW 502.00/505.00
- Will usually ship within 24 hours
- 4,500.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout