Penrite HPR Diesel 5 5W-40 205 Litres
HPR DIESEL 5 5W-40 (Semi Syn.)
- Semi Synthetic
Used in the following Fuel Types:
- Petrol / E10
- LPG / Dual Fuel
Can be used where the following SAE viscosity is recommended:
HPR DIESEL 5 is a premium high performance semi synthetic SAE 5W-40, non-friction modified engine oil. It Contains a DOUBLE LAYER of engine wear protection with FULL ZINC and Penrites advanced EXTRA TEN technology. It contains a combination of high technology additives, including increased dispersant levels and low shear viscosity modifiers. It Protects against corrosion, oil oxidation and sludge under all operating conditions.
HPR DIESEL 5 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi cam, multi valve (Including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged, turbocharged common rail & direct injection diesel engines. It is also suitable for diesel engines that are equipped with hydraulically actuated injector units.
HPR DIESEL 5 exceeds the requirements of API CI-4 PLUS/SL and ACEA A3/B4/E7 as well as many manufacturers requirements. It can be used where SAE 5W-30, SAE 5W-40 & SAE 10W-30 grade oils were originally recommended by the manufacturer. It is also suitable for use where fuel economy specifications ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5 and Global DLD-2 are specified in the owners handbook.
HPR DIESEL 5 is recommended for use in petrol, light duty diesel engines, LPG/Dual fuel & four stroke motorcycles including those with wet clutches. is also suitable for use in petrol and LPG engines as a mixed fleet oil. It is NOT suitable for use in diesels fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
HPR DIESEL 5 features the Penrite EXTRA TEN in the oils SAE rating. The EXTRA TEN helps protect your engine by using an oil that has a higher viscosity at operating temperature than what is normally specified, thus providing better protection and reducing engine wear in all driving conditions.
- EXTRA TEN provides an EXTRA LAYER of engine protection
- FULL ZINC additive package for superior engine wear protection
- GREATER engine protection than 5W-30 grade oils
- Minimises sludge formation
- Less oil consumption compared to 5W-30 oils
- Reduces wear by controlling soot deposits
- Longer engine life
- Reduced high temperature engine deposits
- Longer oil life
- Reduces wear due to advanced base oils
- Better start up protection
- Can be used in both Diesel & LPG engines
- Suitable for hydraulically actuated injectors
- Safe for wet clutch motorcycles
- API CI-4 PLUS/SL
- ACEA A3/B4/E7
- MB 228.3/229.3
- VW 502.00/505.00
- JASO MA, JASO DH-1
- Global DLD-2/DLD-3
- Ford M2C153-H/171-C/913-B/913-C
- Will usually ship within 24 hours
- 200,000.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout